Ready to explore, experience, and engage in all things Gallatin, Tennessee? If so, then Leadership Gallatin is for you. Leadership Gallatin offers participants who work, serve, and/or live in Gallatin an exclusive insider view of the city. Through an eight-month program, participants will become deeply aware of local needs, opportunities, and attractions in the Gallatin area.
Want to apply? Take a look at the guidelines and all applications are due by August 15, 2023.
Additional Information & Expectations
- Participants will be expected to ask questions and engage
- Stay with group – transportation provided!
- Limit distractions – be present
- Attendance – one or more absence is subject to dismissal from program
- Cost? $500 (members of Gallatin Area Chamber of Commerce, $450)
- 8 month leadership development program
- Explore, Experience, and Engage in all things Gallatin through day trips focusing on history, government + service, business + development, education + healthcare, recreation + environment, agriculture + natural resources
- Designed for those who are 21+ and live, work, or serve in Gallatin
- Ideal for those who are new OR native
Scheduled outings and day trips will all occur on the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Plan for a FULL day for day trips. Day trips can start as early as 7:00am and end as late as 6:00pm. Transportation is provided for the program. Participants will meet and park at a central location and travel together for the day by bus.
June 15 – August 15: Application Period
September 11-13: Interviews
October 1: Acceptance Notifications
October 12: Tuition Payment Due
October 16: Class of 2023-2024 Announcement
November 14: Orientation (afternoon-evening)
December 12: Mixer (evening)
January 9: History Day (all-day day trip)
February 13: Government + Service Day (all-day day trip)
March 12: Health + Education (all-day day trip)
April 9: Business + Industry (all-day day trip)
May 14: Agriculture, Environment, + Natural Resources (all-day day trip)
June 11: Explore Gallatin Day/Graduation (all-day trip)